Thursday, October 8, 2009

Welcome to my new blog!

I decided to get all organized and create another blog in which I write about anything that has to do with writing and publishing: "Playing with Words." I will probably transfer my writing entries from The Pollyanna Files to this one, just to have all my writing-related stuff in one place. This one will be my official "me-as-author" blog, rather than the informal one I have over at The Pollyanna Files.

I'll continue to write what I feel like over at The Pollyanna Files, but it'll be more about my travels (oh, yeah, I'm going to relocate to Germany next year--did I forget to mention that? If I did forget, see what I have to say about that later over there), knitting/fiber arts, and foodie stuff. If you want to relax, read, and chat there, you're more than welcome. If you want to stick to writing- and publishing-related topics, and ask questions about that, this is the place to be.

0 comments: