Sunday, November 15, 2009

Good news - Romantic Times Top Pick!

Got word from my editor that A Chalice of Roses is a Romantic Times Top Pick, and the reviewer gave it 4 1/2 stars!  Very happy about that.  Oh, and the review said, "...these four formidable authors stretch their imaginations...to contribute to an anthology that lifts the human spirit."

I have always wanted to be formidable.  ;-D

Okay, enough of crowing...must get back to writing.  Yes, I'm trying to work on the NaNoWriMo, which is why I've been scarce here.  I very much doubt I'll get to 50,000 words (had a cold, had a charity event I had to work at, then had to do overtime at work, all of which exhausted my creativity, whine, whine, whine), but at least I have a good solid start to my novel (yes, a full novel), where I didn't before.  Wish me luck!

0 comments: